Accent marks, diacritics and other special characters, right where they should be...
at your fingertips!
keyxpat is the first software that solves in a new and efficient way this famous problem under Windows:
“how to type a specific language's diacritics on a US qwerty or foreign keyboard?”
9.95$ for a limited time!
Released on October 27, 2013
- fixDead keys (allowing to type the "^" accent and then an "e" for instance on a french keyboard) were not working anymore when keyxpat was running.
- fixIt was not possible to run keyxpat concurrently on different windows user sessions.
Released on October 25, 2013
- newLanguages are sorted alphabetically in the contextual menu
- newItalian, german and spanish configurations have been added
- fixFixed an issue under Windows XP where it was impossible to shutdown the computer (shutdown, restart or logoff) if the keyxpat About window had been displayed.
Released on August 7, 2013